Architecturally designed, our Kirrawee centre provides a natural haven for children aged 6 weeks to 6 years in the heart of the Sutherland Shire.
Featuring dedicated Nursery and Preschool centres, connected by a central staircase, families are immediately transported to a calm oasis, filled with light, space and surrounded by a thriving natural environment.
Open from 6:30am to 6:30pm, the centre is located on Oak Road, just off the Princes Highway, with ample parking to make drop-off and pick-up easy for families.
Architecturally designed our Kirrawee centre provides a natural haven for children aged 6 weeks to 6 years in the heart of the Sutherland Shire. Featuring dedicated Nursery and Preschool centres, connected by a central staircase families are immediately transported to a calm oasis, filled with light, space and surrounded by a thriving natural environment.
This includes an expansive undercover outdoor area, featuring a water play creek, large sandpit, hanging basket swing and undulating hills and tunnels has been cleverly designed to allow children to explore and take risks in a safe and all-weather environment.
Located on the upper level, the Orchard provides children with an expansive wonderland to explore.
The incredible outdoor garden, featuring a sandpit, alfresco dining, stingless bee hive, free-ranging chicken coop, hanging egg chairs and a range of sensory resources provides a veritable natural paradise for children to utilise and explore.
These spaces are surrounded by the Children’s Kitchen Garden and Orchard overflowing with fresh produce that is picked and included as part of the seasonal menu.
Nursery aged children are also taken on regular mini-exercise to the Preschool Children's Kitchen Garden and Fruit Orchard to further integrate nature play and learning into their daily program.
We know how busy family life can be, so we offer an all inclusive experience to help make life just that little bit easier.
Your family can expect:
- Extended opening hours from 6:30am to 6:30pm;
- 5 delicious meals a day cooked by our centre Chef using a range of seasonal ingredients from our own Kitchen Garden and Orchard (See a sample of our weekly menus here);
- Nappies, wipes, bed linen, bibs, pawpaw ointment and Sudocrem;
- Children's yoga and mindfulness classes;
- A dedicated Parent’s Lounge where families can grab a coffee or tea, pause, read or check emails;
- Access to the Xplor parent app so you can check your child’s daily activity, book casual days and stay up to date with centre information;
- Access to family workshop evenings hosted by a range of experts in their field;
- On-site short-term parking for drop-off and pick-up.
commitment to family and community
We understand the huge investment families make to provide their child with an incredible early learning experience.
Fees need to be clear and transparent, so there are no surprises.
|Nursery + Toddlers||$130 per day|
|Junior Preschool||$120 per day|
|Preschool||$108 per day|